Friday 24 May 2013

Working With Illustrator and Photoshop

 For this exercise I needed to get an image of a background taken from the internet. I also needed a line drawing which I had already traced out in illustrator and also an image of a textured wall. I used photoshop CS3. I opened up my background image and then on another layer I opened up my line drawing I then placed it over the top of the background image. I then took the paint bucket tool and took colours from my background and clicked on areas in which I wanted to use the colour I had chosen. To change the texture of a coloured area of the background I felt was flat I had to apply a texture taken from an image.
 I found this exercise straight forward as I am more used to CAD and which tool creates which effect and I am pleased with the outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the comments, I will be sure to comment back.