Friday 28 September 2012

Princess Of The Ball

Well I am one very excited young lady as I have been invited to a party in a castle. Not any old castle but pekforton castle

 How lucky am I, it's such a beautiful place. The only dilemma I am faced with is WHAT DO I WEAR ! I didn't realise how hard it would be to find the perfect cocktail dress which say's WOW ! So I found a very old purple body con maxi dress, which I have decided I will sew crystals on to. I am not going to put the crystals on the dress so they cover it and look over the top I am going to graduate them so they are in bulk around the hem and reduce to less and less as they travel up the dress. Hopefully I can get this done before November.

Image to be uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the comments, I will be sure to comment back.