Friday 14 December 2012

Sara Singh




As I am looking into historical and resent illustrators for my new brief I decided I would look at Sara Singh's work. I enjoy her work as it is all done freestyle and there is no neat lines and it all looks like an artist mess which is the style I prefer to work in.
 The media used by Sara Singh is ink and fine liner so it was a fun media to work with. I created some samples to see what brush size would be better to work with.


I found that using a smaller brush would create the better effect in the style of Sara Singh. I  think my recreation could have been created to a more professional standard, but I am pleased with the outcome. If I was to use this media in the same way I would create more samples so that I could produce my work to a higher standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the comments, I will be sure to comment back.