Tuesday 17 April 2012

Progress Over Easter

Over the Easter holidays I have produced a new thread on physical appearance. My main foucs was deformities of the body. I found my new thread really interesting when I was researching in more depth, and seeing what some people have to deal with. This is the image I have chosen for my new thread.

Physical appearance is highly important to the people of today. This is because your appearance is the first thing that is noticed. Nowdays it feels as though everybody should be the same and people feel as though they need to be perfect, so when it comes to people with deformations they aren't seen as normal and they are classed as being weird and abnormal. Although they don't look as we would class 'normal', they aren't that different to everybody else.
For the new brief I have really tried to make ago of organising myself and getting everything done on time. I feel good about how the brief is going so far and I am going to try my best to keep up and not get behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the comments, I will be sure to comment back.