Wednesday 4 January 2012

WILLIAM TEMPEST ...

Possibly the most excited iv'e been to have a person touch me ! oh yes that's right, William Tempest touched me :).

Well some of you may be wondering who on earth is William Tempest. William is a fashion designer,his designs have been worn by celebrities such as: Kate Moss, Emma Watson, Lilly Allen, Leona Lewis and Victoria Beckham.The most amazing thing is William Tempest studied at the same college as me !!! After college William went on to St Martins in London which then led him on the right path to get to were he is now. As William attended the same college as me I got the opportunity to meet him and he gave a talk to all of the fashion students at college. The most depressing thing about this day was the fact I had to work ! Poor me had to miss Williams talk, although I went to college for 20 minutes just to meet him anyway. Before I started college I had know idea who on earth William Tempest was, but now I am totally inspired by him and his achievements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the comments, I will be sure to comment back.