Tuesday 6 September 2011

RUDI GERNREICH.

AlexanderMcQueenS09Swim.jpg 
This is the male version of the topless swimsuit.  
4346998429_0cf38ee189_o.png
I love the design pattern on this garment, it is really funky and very 60's.

RudiGernreich.jpg 
This is the ladies version of the topless swim suit, its not everybody's cup of tea, but it really is an amazing design.

Rudi Gernreich, is a new designer to me, he created the topless swim suit. He is a very insparational designer. He takes very big risks with his fashion, people may not agree with how explicit some of his garments may be, he takes these risks and  the outcome is incredible. His designs are edgy and out there. I personally think he has amazing work and he is now one of my proffered designers. I am excited to do more research into Rudi's work and to get ideas and inspiration from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for the comments, I will be sure to comment back.